Small Breakfast Or full breakfast??
Choose your own one!!!
More info by our e-mail:
Stratos Art Deco House was originally built back in 1663, centrally located in the scenic village of Kalavasos. Situated between the mountains ,only 2 km from the highway and 4 km from the sea, Kalavasos offers a good opportunity to explore the whole island of Cyprus as it is located in the middle of all main cities and attractions.
Stratos was born around 1865 and he was one of the first school teachers in the whole of Cyprus. He spent much of his time studying.His passion for reading was so much that he achieved to get a Professor Diploma from Alexandria in Egypt. He was a very hospitable person and Stratos’ House has always been a place to entertain and educate guests and friends.It was in 1997 that his granddaughter Panagiota decided to renovate the House in order to give life back to this beautiful stone-built House.The result of the renovation was incredible!!! With the renovation and the anti
queties that inherited from her family the House turned to be like a museum.The last years Panagiota’s daughter Elena after she finished her studies in Travel and Tourism in England and Germany and with her experiences in hotel industry in Cyprus and Greece took over the family House.Elena and her husband Giorgio who worked in tourism for many years and studied in Paris give all their love and passion in order to satisfy every single guest.
We always welcome our guests ourselves and we treat them with home made sweets, house wine and homemade snacks. We are here to ensure that you make the most out of your holidays. Our neighbourhood is a lovely experience for all our guests as they really relax and enjoy the calm and the serenity of the village. The birds singing, the smell of the flowers and the nature feeling, give a positive and wonderful sense to everyone.
A unique opportunity to experience the life of an authentic village of Cyprus. Every guest feels exclusive and can enjoy the warmest hospitality of the family of Stratos ArtDeco House.
The uniquely decorated suites combine vintage and modern elements with personal touch. All 4 individually decorated apartments feature Zara home and Guy Laroche bedlinen, Korres cosmetics, Nespresso machine and free wifi access. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a fully equipped kitchen for meals preparation.
We are not a 5 Star hotel but our aim is to offer a 5 Star accommodation and services with the lowest price possible!
The best way to explore the island of Cyprus is by car, but there are also buses and taxis available. From the airport the best way is by taxi and by car rental.
- 3 Restaurants, 3 coffee shops/cafes are located 100 meters distance from the House. A Spa-tub jacuzzi is available as well for free of charge use daily. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Express check-in/check-out, Family rooms, Heating, Design hotel, Sun- terrace, Luggage storage, Air conditioning, Free Parking space.
- Traditional homemade Gourmet breakfast is available every morning for 9 euros per person(full breakfast).For those guests who wish to have a small breakfast will cost them 5 euros per person. The products we use for our breakfast are totaly organically grown,freshly prepared every morning with a great variety,differently every day and easily adopted to each guest diet and taste.
- For the Coffee lovers,we offer a great variety of 12 different espresso collection,cyprus coffee,instant coffee,frape ice-shaked coffee,cappuccino, americano and a great variety of tea as well.
- Rooms: Tv-Satelite, CD player, refrigerator, air conditioners, fans, heaters, electric kettle, oven, toaster, coffee machine, hair dryer.
All suites are equipped with Nespresso machines. Free WiFi access .
WiFi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
TO STRATOS ART DECO HOUSE:
Larnaca Airport-Motorway Lemessos A5 and A1.Exit at Junction 15 Kalavasos
Direction Kalavasos Main square parking.
Stratos Art Deco is located at 1st April street number 16.